u might find this facinating

im new hear and posted this post in the rong spot, hear it is again for all u beyond dreamers, I have a lot and alot of great tips and advice so plz email me if u have questions and enjoy this post (moogle sorry im posting it in 2 places but i just wanna make it a topic in hear :smile: it’s ok since the original one is in the HI I’m new here topic :moogle:

My name is wes, thats what my friends call me, but ive alwayed thought there could be something special about ever since i was a kid, maybe i have telekanisis, or maybe something like that, but when i was small, i would lay in bed and feel my body get thrusted forward my bed lift up and it would smash into the ground, now acording to the guide thats my spirit leaving my body, i thought thats just how i went to sleep sometimes, but really it was my spirit entering a whole new place, very cool.

Also every dream ive ever had in my life wich would be millions, I remeber a lot of them, and to tell u the truth i didnt know about lucidity tell now, but ive always knnown it wasnt real when i dream. always known. So when im in dreams i can almost controll them perfectly and do whatever i want. for example, i was at my dads house in a dream and i new it wasnt real because i was outside and i had just recalled falling asleep. there was a couger and it was trying to attack my familly out on the porch, i had just watched dragon ball z lately so i took my hands and clenched them togethar, this is an EXTREMELY hard thing to do in ur dream sometimes takes 20 minutes to get the beam, but i charged a big blue beam and totlay pwned the couger. then 30 more came running around the corner so i flew up. ill tell right now the best trick to making the kamayhamayha thing is to scream and shout as loud as u can while having ur hands near eachother and just keep thinking about the color and power u want it to be and just yell and scream in a powerfull way. and the best trick to flying, dont look at ur feet or straight when ur trying to go up wich alot of people do. LOOK AT THE SKY, look up, bend ur kneees and think of a power coming out of ur feet, then jump and give ur arms one flap or swim motion and ull be off very easily. Thanks for reading guys, and thanks for this website, i would have never known i was a concistant lucid dreamer since the age of 5. If u want to know any tips about things, mail me at Green_grass_monkey@hotmail.com and ill let u know what u can do. ive prolly been lucid dreaming longer than the person that made this sight =p

I would just like to add something u might find facinating and other might already of thought about, DO u ever wonder why in real life we only use 10% of our brain. and why when we dream we can do the coolest things like fly shoot magic teleport go invisable and more. its because when u sleep u use the other 90% of ur brain. while resting the 10%. that 90% of ur brain is insanely strong and thats why u can do cool things, if u could only use the 10% of ur brain when u slept to, it be the same as rl, ud be able to do nothing cool. BUt when u are awake u can not use the 90% of ur brain, it is that parts turn to rest, and is almost impossible to tap into it execpt for a very few ammount of people in the world that can slightly tap it and claim to have small ammounts of telekanisis.

hmm, well ive read its only 50% and the reason we can fly and all is because we have seen it happen in real life, and our sub concious mind creates the best “realistic” flying scene from our memories

in ur opinion u make a good point, but what i posted is to the best of my knowledge.
and astral projection owns, i belive i mention it, but it feels like ur being shot and gravity shifts, wat happened to me is me and my bed flung forward and smashed into the ground, and on the other side was the most amazing world, and i was lucid while being there. its amazing but ive only managed to do it once because the feeling when u get flung forward is the most terrafying thing. its like standing at the edge of a mounting and someone doing that saved ur life thing. But ive managed to do it once and i have to say once again, its fregin awsome

hehe yes it is quite frightening, but the more you astral project the more you get used to it.I used to like lucid dreaming but when i heard about ap i liked it alot better, and i dont think ap’s are just dreams i think there real and happen in different planes. ive been reading lots of books from robert bruce and many others and i just think ap’ing and lding are 2 totally different things

ya ,well the only probelm with me is i cant astral project on my own, im not sure how, i can lucid dream whenever id liike but im not sure how to astral proj

Oh wes, how lucky you are! I hope you don’t run out of things to do in dreams though >.<

U can never run out of things to do, and i think ive figured out astral projection by looking on some other sights, and reading a bit more about it on the guide here. and i have one tip for u all, This is the fastest way to lucid dream there is, sometimes u will astral project, the only problem is its harder than doing a hand stand on ur pinky finger.

Ive done this many times.When its dark in ur room and ur getting tired, do not close ur eyes. stare at a point of the wall infront of u and just keep staring at it, dont concentrate on it a lot but just stare at it. after a bit darkness will start creeping in from everywhere and take over ur vision, as soon as this starts to happen ur eyes start to shift and u lose it and have to stare at the point of the wall again, but if u try long enough the darkness will succeed and after about 10 seconds or less of seeing total darkness with ur eyes open, BAM. ull be instantly put in a dream or astro project. now its hard because of the shifting of ur eyes, very very hard, but dont get to frustrated and just keep trying. its the most amazing feeling when it works, like god as lifted u up in the sky with his own hands,

well doing meditation helps, buts its not necessary.
usually i just close my eyes wait 15-20 mins and then start visualizing me going out of my body usually works

i think ill try that.

People keep saying this but there isn’t a 90% of the human brain lying dormant. You are taking these percents out of context when people say we only use 10% of our brain at a time they mean one conscious thought only uses a small portion for a small time and then moves on. We use all our brains unless of course you have mental retardation or other malfunctioning brain facilities.

Does anyone remember where this was discussed already? I feel like the forums keep repeating themselves.

he posted this in another section before, and a mod moved it here

[mod] here is a link ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 549#317549 and there are probably more :moogle: [/mod]

The easiest way to project from a dream is to simply fall backwards.
You know when you do those “gain trust” stuff with people, where you just have to rely 100% that your partner will catch you? This is just the same.

One time I did it, I woke up in a tree. In the tree I saw a person that looked like a god in Hinduism. He was purple and had several hands. He told me that what I was doing was called “soul traveling”.
He also told me that there are different kinds of “dreams”.
The first one is the least important: an illusion
The second is important: a dream
The last is real: soul travel

But now I went kinda off-topic :wink:

Ilusion, you have a very special gift, and if I were you I’d always be grateful for it. :content:

Here’s a link with astral projection techs, if anyone want them :wink:

Uhm. New science clams that we only use 1% our brain in waking life. And I’m confused about you claiming to use the rest while lucid dreaming, which obviously is not possible. That means you control everything, and i mean everything, that would leave boring dreams as you only have one consciousness that can think of one thing at the time. Saying that if you where to use 10% of the brain in a LD would be boring, cause then you would only have the same things like in this world. That statement is so uncorrect you could get it, in this universe which is the milky way, and on this planet earth we have rules. We have basically the universal rules, we have gravity, energy, time and so on. What you mean is that with full control of the brain you would be able to bend the universal laws, that is to take a little too far. This world is filled with things that is unknown to us, quantum psychics shows us that our brain produce energy, and it affects everything around us. Telekinesis has been a slightly controversial as none have EVER proved that it works. Skeptics say it’s impossible, I’m open minded, I believe what i see if done correctly.

Now if anyone out there claim to have TK go to this site and win 1 million.
randi.org/research/index.html
Until then don’t try to convince anyone about TK. I have seen many movies and I think it’s cool.

Just to back up what I said earlier, if you where to use 100% of your mind, you would have full access to all the things you have ever experienced in your life, at the single time. I’m sorry to inform you that is impossible. I doubt we use more then we usually do. The only thing known on in this universe to bend the universal laws is one thing → Black holes, they have no time, no start, no ending, nothing.

Thanks. :smile:

AP and LD are very different things indeed! One being a dream, and the projecting your astral body out of your body. Difference, in your mind, out of your body. I want to AP, but I think getting LD down well first will help =p.
TK? I dont know, never seen it in real life so I cant claim it to be real or fake, very interesting concept though. In tokyo they do studies on this with mostly children.

What you describe are pretty common feelings of the falling asleep process. Doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re spirit is getting out of anyting.

Well that’s cool, you’re natural lucid dreamer, you must have done lots of interesting things. :smile:

Hehe great, although i don’t think it is that hard. :tongue:

Probably yes, let’s ask Q. :grin:

So I guess you didn’t just did gragon ball z stuff during all those years ? did you try real hard stuff, like melting yourself to another DC, or suck up the dream ? :tongue:

I ask this cause people who have a perfect control over the dream are pretty rare, so it’s interesting to know. :content:

I think this 10% brain stuff is really just a urban legend, it doesn’t lay on any serious research. We actually do use most of our brain, all the time. :smile:

Interesting thread, but yeah, that 10% thing is a bunch of hooey. We use 100%. Some would argue Bush only uses 10% of his brain though :razz:

I have to say that could be very probable due to his particular strategery :wink:

HEY HANG ON HERE!!!

we can only EVER use 10% of our brain because only 10% is made of neurons. The rest is GLIA which just holds teh brain together and the glia cells cannot think.

I think what people mean by “we use 10% of the brain” is " we use only 10% of the brain’s potential". :wink: THAT is not really true.

But I’m sure that, indeed, we don’t use every cell of the brain to think. :content: