LD4all Quest 111: January: The Spirit of Transformation!

LD4all Quest 111 [January]: The Spirit of Transformation!
Author: Eilatan; Inspired by: The TF Master

Each month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

The Spirit of Transformation!
It’s the beginning of another year! Yay! 2016 was a rather interesting year. Many different things came out of it, and I think we can all agree that there were both positives and negatives. In any case, I am sure we are all glad to see it gone.

Too bad January comes all those “New Year, New Me” posts. The beginning of the year is a time for people to challenge themselves to resolutions, in hopes of creating a better year for themselves than the last. But here at LD4All, we all know the proper way to get a new you, is to transform with magical lucid powers!

That’s right. Another boring TF challenge! And why not? Be it vegetable, animal or mineral, transforming in your LDs is a great way to challenge your stability and exercise your powers.

So have fun and don’t forget the first to look down loses! :peek:

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Become lucid :wink:
  • Transform into something other than yourself
  • Note: You must change into something from regular human you in order to claim wings (It’s not enough to just become lucid as a non-human)
  • Bonus: Celebrate or welcome in the new year with other transformed LD4Allers (Not required to earn wings, but much more fun!)
  • Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - pasQuale will only give wings if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.

pasQuale will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips for Completing this Quest:* Set your mind for this Quest. Think about what you would like to be if you could be anything

• Decide what you would want to be, and imagine the environment needed for you to exist, or flourish in.
  • To transform, imagine yourself in that environment. Or try eating a magical lucid cookie, or maybe drink a potion that reads “Drink me”, or even look in a mirror expecting to see the new you. Be creative!
  • Try transforming into something from Tolkien’s world, and show up to Bilbo’s Hundred and Eleventieth birthday!
  • Have fun!

Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic. :smile:

And remember, the point of the Quest is to have fun! :happy:

Merry New Year and best wishes to all!

:universe:

Yaaa, I did it :happy: I found it really hard as I haven’t done so much transformation before, but managed to turn into a penguin.

Here is my dream journal in which I describe the task, I put the relevant part in italics: [community.ld4all.com/t/mearadelias-dreams/40582/19)

Yesssssss!!! I made it in time!! :raised_hands::heart: (unlike last month hahaha) This morning (edit: why I wrote “this morning”?? aghh that´s what I get for posting while im still sleepy haha XD It was like 3 days ago~) I transformed into a wolf pup to escape from some hostile wolves that chased me through the woods! (they became friendly when I made that, lol)

Im going to upload a draw (with a longer description of the LD) to my dream art/journal in a few hours~ I’ll edit this to add a link to the post then! :wink::star:

EDIT: Well! here it is! :content: Lucid dream from 27/1/17~ “The wolf cub & the Ganesha´s statues”

It might be a bit late for this but is there any chance that I can submit this LD I had this morning where I transformed fully into a Dragon and then flew?

It hasn’t been officially closed yet. So it will count :smile:

Congrats to
MearaDelia, Lady Yomi and james_uk2008 for successfully completing the quest and earning your LD4ALL quest wings.

Qu will add them in due course.

Congrats once again! :yay:

The new quest is now available. LD4All Quest 112: March: Dive Into a Book!

Thanks a lot @moogle !!! :smile::heart::heart:

This quest helped me to achieve something that I never did in a dream before & im very grateful for that! (being a wolf was the best hehe)

Im going to join the next one too 'cause the themes are always fun! :wink::sparkles: