The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 43

yo, i"m new here so I’ll keep it short
really want my first LD. been trying for 11 days. can’t even remember normal dreams. Started DJ but it’s not helping.

any ideas

:wave: hello Nessa, Maruta and horsepower60 :grin:
Nessa, as Genkai said, you will soon get your lucid ability back :thumbs: it might be a good idea to read the choosing your technique topic in the quest forum (it’s a sticky topic near the top) so you can decide what tech would probably work best for you :smile:

Maruta :happy: I’ve already noticed your posts elsewhere on the forum :yay: it’s good to see newer people becoming active posters :boogie:

first of all it’s really important to get that basic dream recall up … since it is useless to have a LD and not be able to remember it :cry:
so make notes of anything you remember from your dreams every morning no matter how insignificent it seems. It will get you into the habit of jotting it down. Also lying in bed for a few minutes and trying to recall dreams is good practice … if you jump out of bed right away … the dreams will probably jump out of your head too :wink:
Then once your recall has improved a bit, start using MILD or WILD with WBTB :thumbs:

hey all, i’m new.i have only had a few lucid dreams before, and i have never been able to enjoy one because when ever i saw “oh, this is a dream” i hear a bunch of people shouting “yes!” and then i wake up. kinda wierd. anyways im hoping i can havesome that i will actually stay asleep for :smile:

Thank you For the Advice, Moogle

Hi Im new here! My real name is Tamlyn and Im 14. Ive been trying to Lucid Dream for 6-7 months now and ive had about 5 low lucid dreams this was the first lucid dreaming site I checked out when i first got into lucid dreaming so I thought its about time I joined! So Hi everyone :smile:

Welcome twixie001 :wave:
You might want to check the The BIG “How to stay lucid” topic and theProlonging Lucid Dreams Tutorial
Good luck staying asleep!

Welcome Tamlyn :content:
I hope you like it here and have fun in your lucid dreams :happy:

Welcome Twixie001 and sefarina.

Tamlyn is such a beautiful name, BTW.

I agree, Tamlyn is really sweet!

What nationality is it?

it’s common to wake up fast from the first LDs we have … but a cheerleader :cheer: squad waking you up is something new :eh:
:wave: twixie :smile:

… and now you have joined, you have more LD4all forums that you can read :thumbs:
:wave: sefarina :smile:
Will you be posting your LDs so far in our dream diary forum?

Thanx for the friendly welcome guys! Uh im not sure what nationality my name is because its really uncomman! I tried to use it for my user name but it wouldnt let me?? oh well :tongue: my name sweet? yea sure :smile: Im not sure if i will post my LDs in a dream journal on the forum because i dont actuall own a computer :eek: I go to the library about 2-3 times a week to go on ld4all. I dont know if it will be worth only writing in it that many times. What do you think?

:wiske: hi im new…i m 14 nd i love the whole concept of LD’s…im pretty mature for my age nd love just about anything…lol…i m only new nd am only practising dream recall :content:

it would def be worth it :smile: you could just post your first LDs and also your favourite dream/s of the week :wiske: … it depends on if you would be comfortable posting dreams in a public place :eh:

:wave: hello miss_manchester :happy:
oo for a moment I thought you were from the UK … but I see you are from australia :content:
the good thing about dream recall is that it always improves a lot once we start making the effort to remember dreams and give them some importance :yay:

i hope it works

me two.

Yup, got a good feeling for both of us tonight

:welcome: hello androidcooler, welcome to LD4all :happy:
good luck for tonight :thumbs:

hi, im vicky and im 13
ive been trying to lucid dream for 6-7 months trying mild, vild and fild (not having a lot of success) so i decided to join ld4all so HI
:happy:

Hey all, I’m a 13 year old swede whose been trying to MILD for some time, I’m considering trying WILD but it seems hard. VILD or FILD I might try too.

Hi guys and gals, another new person around on the forum here… waves
I’m 21 years old from the UK and have only recently started caring about my dreams. For the last few years I’ve rarely been able to remember any dreams in the mornings and always felt deprived because of it. Remembered the rare vivid dreams now and again, but not frequently and certainly no extremely lucid dreams. However, after a few nights of dream journalling I’m already feeling more happy about my ‘night-life’ :razz:
Not sure whether I’ll ever find the courage to post an online diary but who knows, maybe I’ll have something really cool I want to share someday.

Anyways, look forward to chatting with you all, from what I’ve seen there’s a great community here.
See ya’ll around!

:wave: hello renshuden, Jojje and iceman :grouphug: welcome to LD4all

it sometimes doesn’t seem fair how some people have a lucid dream on the first night and others have to wait :meh: … but when you get your first LD it will be an awesome feeling and worth waiting for :yay:

Jojje … have you read the choosing your technique topic in quest? it’s a sticky topic near the top of the forum. It will help you to choose which tech may suit you the best :thumbs:

I thought that way when I joined LD4all … I’m amazed that I began my dj here just 4 weeks after joining :thud:

it better be or else i’m gonna bust some head and go postal on someone’s ass

oh, and Hi new people.

ediT; even though it doesnt belong here :razz:: i was just jumping around my room exited saying “yaya i’m gonna have an LD tonight!” i really think i will for some reason all the sudden