the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 61

This is Part 61 of the big “Hi I’m New Here” topic. The previous part can be found here. All links to previous parts including the “shake hands” topics can be found in this post.
Keeping all the intros in one topic prevents us from having thousands of individual “hello, I’m New” topics and keeps the forum from getting cluttered up. :content: Anyone is welcome to post here :user: , new and old members. So don’t be shy :peek: , we don’t bite :wolfbite: .
(please remember to not carry on long chatspeak conversations in here, we have a wonderful private message system, chatroom and playground for that :thumbs: ) :moogle:

Hello everyone and Happy New year!

My name is Chris, and I have made it a new years resolution to get back into lucid dreaming. I used to be on this forum 3 years ago, under the handle, MadeDCMA.

Can’t wait to get to know you people, and hopefully I’ll see some familiar posters.

:smile:

Welcome back Chris! :wave: I hope you remember your past experiences with Lucid Dreaming :wink: I’d suggest you read back you DJ to get into the feeling again, particularly your happy moments of lucidity, it will be a great boost to start with :content:

Hey, guys! For some reason, I just today learned of lucid dreaming, and I am determined to do it. I am a writer, and I can see thousand of applications right now. That, and I’ve always wanted to fly. :wink:

However unlikely, I’ll try it tonight with WBTB and an inducer. Wish me luck!

Hey guys!
umm, well, I’ve been interested in Lucid dreaming for a while now, so I came here to see if I can learn the different techniques there are and how to properly use them, and maybe someday be able to lucid dream several days a week!
Also, its thanks to Mew151 that I found this forum! so thank you Mew!

I’m also interested in Astral proyections, but thats for another time, right now im serious about lucid dreams!

:welcome: willi211191.

You can talk about Astral Projections on the “Beyond dreaming” forum. :grin:

Welcome BourneAgain and willi211191! :wave:
BourneAgain, remember to take it easy the first times :smile: LD’ing is easier if you have a more relaxed attitude about it. You can focus on tasks you feel important to you later, and I’m talking from experience here :tongue:

willi, for getting started I suggest the Knowledge Base and the stickied BIG topics you can find in the Lucid Dreaming sections. After that, don’t forget to ask if you have any doubt, we’ll be here to help :happy:

Gotcha. :smile:

Well, I managed to pull myself out of bed in the middle of the night, so it’s going well so far. :grin:

Hi everyone, I’m new here.

I’ve already posted a cool dream I had today in my dream journal. In there, I also explained some other things in there that you would maybe like to know about me.

Btw I hope everyone had a good 2009 :grin:

:peek: Hey I’m Cheri (pronounced she-rye) i made that my username because tht is the name that my dcs call me. I haven’t had any lucid dreams yet . . . i don’t think. Lately when I’ve been dreaming I will reallize that I am dreaming, but I can only change tiny things like part of what I say or which path I take to end up at the same place. I don’t remember much about those dreams either in the morning. Anyways I hope to start having lds soon with th help of this site, then maybe i’ll complete a quest. :woo:

Well, I highly doubt any of you remember but I made this account about 1 and-a-half years ago. I wasn’t online very much since the forum was not conpatible with the PlayStation Portable’s Internet browser and I didn’t use my computer very often. But now thanks to my new iPod Touch I can finally log in more often. it’s been a while since I’ve tried to lucid dream, but ever since I watched the movie Avatar, the thought of being able to fall asleep and go into your adventure world has been haunting me day and night. I’ve yet to have a lucid dream but bow that I have easier access to this forum, I feel more confident that I’ll be able to have lucid dreams. So, wish me luck! :smile:

Hey, welcome (again).
There’s even the avatar topic here.

As everyone else, (I guess you already have) you will find this forum very friendly and helpful.

We will help you in your quest for lucidity :smile:

Also, there’s the ‘‘I’m new here topic’’ and you could have posted it there, but OK.
Anyway, good luck.

to lucid dreamin
and can do it at will

got here thru psi pog
thru a link :razz:

:welcome:

Psipog was a great site!

It’s somewhere within my bookmarks…

:welcome: d3struct to ld4all :happy:

This site still might give you inspiration what to do in the LD’s then :tongue:

BTW, we have a big hi, Im new here :wink:

yes ye sthats why i decided to come here
i want to find out more about this stuff

what can i do with LD
Hi to all

I already posted a tutorial LOL with like 8 posts lol

im interested in TK pK Em
moving objects

and those exercises or the foundations i have to do
helped me lucid dream accidentally and i analyzed it

and now i can do it at will

Hey everyone, I’m new to lucid dreaming and this forum. I look forward to meeting you all! :smile:

I wasn’t introduced to the idea of lucid dreaming until last Thursday. Ever since I found out what they are, I’ve been very interested… almost obsessed with the idea of being conscious in a dream. I’ve spent about half of my life in the past four days reading about lucid dreams. I even went out and bought Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming.

I can’t wait to experience them myself, and hopefully eventually master the techniques! If anyone wants, feel free to send me a message as I like meeting people and meeting friends :grin:

Hello! Since I’m posting I’m obviously new here. I just got interested in lucid dreaming and on my first few tries seem to have gotten close. Hopefully I will figure it out but it’s go to know I have a place to come to with questions.

this seems like a good site
im pretty sure they have tutorials here

i myself can lucid dream at will , i made a small tutorial
explainin the way i did it and my experiences

:welcome: Wishing a late welcome (only one year late :tongue: ) to
Teraflare8866, Snowmaiden and Bejezt from Part 60 of this sticky topic

and

:wave: hello to
Truman, BourneAgain, willi211191, Niborius, Cheri, chris4268, d3struct, FairToMidland and Lithocidal

hope you all enjoy many lucid experiences and also your time spent on the forum … it has a great atmosphere and also archives of personal lucid experiences and knowledge that span many years. :smile: