LD4all Quest #6: Planetary Moon: Unfold your wings and fly!
Each moon, on LD4all we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.
13 Moon Calendar
The 13 Moon Calendar presents a new way of moving through time, based around the simple, natural rhythm of 13 Moons of 28 Days. Additional information about the movement is available at the home of the World Thirteen Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement. More monthly pictures and the option to order a calendar, can be found in our 13 Moon Calendar: Journey of the Peace Train
This Quest has been suggested by Bruno and Sandra (BlackAngel) in the Quest suggestion topic, but it is also one of the favourite things to do in LD’s.
So, after a whole moon of time traveling, it is time to relax!
If you have never flown in a LD, this is the time to start!
If you already can fly, this is the time to hone your flying skills, or try a new flying technique
most of all, this Quest is one of enjoying your freedom as you fly trough your dreamworld.
In your next LD:
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):
- Set your mind for this Quest
- Already decide on what your goal will be. For example wanting to see how high you can fly, or how fast, or what technique you want to try.
- You can also try to summon a teacher to teach you flying.
Flying techniques* Flap your arms like wings.
- Fly like superman
- Use giant imaginative swimming fins to swim through the air as if you were under water
- Fly like you have wings like an angel.
- Transform into a bird and fly.
For more techniques and inspiration check this topic.
Post all relevant dreams in this topic, whether you feel you succeeded or not.
Good luck on your Quest everybody!
note: Planetary Moon is from april 4 2006 until may 1 2006