Lucidity Challenge 42—Winner: Wyvern!

^ It’s about time you had some more LDs! I’ve added in your points and updated the scores.

And once more - short LD.

They come and go out of nowhere, with no bearing on my actual effort. i[/i]

I had two LDs last night. One long and one short.

Tried to get to the rain forest to meet the kaiju but didn’t make it. I did complete my personal challenge though and flew without any problems! :smile:

Had a long LD. I am claiming points for:

Long LD
Visiting a foreign planet
Encountering a floraiju
Entering the floraiju habitat

SPOILER - Click to view

I don’t remember when I was, or how I became lucid, but the first thing I remember was being in a large forest. I don’t know what kind of forest it was, I just know it was a forest. i made several attempts to summon a floraiju. Each time it looked different. I would look away, and then imagine the picture of the floraiju, and then when I looked back, there was always something very large.

One of the monsters I summoned looked sort of like a mantis. I saw this one a couple times. another one was one of the Attack on Titan beasts. I also saw godzilla. one of the last ones I summoned sort of resembled the floraiju. It did not have the right hands, feet, or tail. When looking at it for the last time, I managed to get the feet and hands right, but the tail was not. I do not remember what the face looked like.

After this, I decided it was time to summon my partner so we could defeat the floraiju. I summoned Wyvern. I saw a man walking in the distance. He was tall, muscular, and heroic looking with long red flowing hair, and his clothes were red. I asked him, “Are you Wyvern?” and he replied “Totally” as he walked into the space ship that was next to us.

Here is where the order of events seems a little sketchy.

I remember flying, REALLY fast, and way up in the sky, looking down at the ground. The landscape was blocky like minecraft, and I saw many different scructures as I flew through the sky.

I was in a space ship with Wyvern. We must have been flying for a long time. I do not recall time passing, but I remember certain points of the trip. I remember Wyvern talking about being tired of flying. We landed on a planet covered in forest, and I tried to summon a floraiju once again to complete the team dream.

I was standing on top of the ship, and I saw the mantis looking thing again, and it begged me not to look inside the ship, as if its brethren were inside. I also remember seeing a large person with curly hair, and wearing clothes with the color scheme of a floraiju hanging on to the side of the ship. I do not remember how it got there.

For my new personal task, I would like to visit space, without a vehicle, and feel the effects of no gravity.

Oleg, if you’re having spontaneous LDs, try to get a feel for your thought processes right when you gain lucidity, or see if you feel different somehow. Train an awareness of those thoughts and feelings IWL, and you’ll be lucid more often!

Eterna, congrats! You can give me a second personal goal for 25 points if you want.

drd, you and DC-Wyvern seem to be best buddies now. :3 I’ve taken note of your new personal goal; best of luck with it!

I’ve updated the scores.

Three days, three LDs… going for number four tonight! Using the Thorn method! :razz:

Floraiju! - The First ~ Medium Lucid Dream ~ Task 5 Parts I, IV, & V LUCID EARLY

Stats so far:

[spoiler]Short LDs: 4
Medium LDs: 6
Long LDs: 2
Chains: 5

Task 1:-E Did some date math. | Levitated a van and went to the Astral Plain. | Became Mewtwo (Not Team Dream)
Task 2:-E SUPER SAIYAN SCIPIO. | Smashed things. Ripped a tree out of the ground. Transformed via injection.
Task 3:-C Took a bite out of my shirt.
Task 4:-E Inflated and rolled head over heels. Transformed into a werewolf via moonlight. | Held small metal marbles (slugs) as well as larger orbs of energy.
Task 5:-E Transformed into a Floraiju, Encountered a Floraiju and held a conversation with him.
[/spoiler]

^ That “feeling” you mention when transforming is really the most important thing. Even if you don’t look at yourself, if you feel you are something and your dream actions and perspective line up with it, then for all intents and purposes, you are that something! I wish you the best of luck with dodgeball next time; it sounds like you’re looking forward to it.~ I’ve updated the scores; welcome to the top three!

#2509 Medium LD.
Last night I found myself holding my camera through much of my dream. I decided to take a selfie and complete the current Quest.
There wasn’t really anything too unusual about my picture (this coming from the faceblind person). I looked like my usual self, I think, but without any goatee and my hair was a bit longer.

Thorn also appeared near the end of the dream and reminded me about dodgeball. Actually, just seeing him reminded me. :tongue: But I didn’t really have much time to do anything more.

^ DODGEBALL! Dodgeball, dodgeball, dodgeball. :smile:

Dodgeball dodgeball.

-Enlarged my head when transforming into Samuel L Jackson, ranting about him and his government goons chasing me and doing a few impressions. (Wish I could remember it word for word)

This one is hilarious. I dont know if it counts, but I attempted date math.

Medium LD / chain
Date math (incorrect date - I said june 3)

SPOILER - Click to view

I was at an old house, I was in the backyard, going to was a plate in some machine, I was flying to the inside of it, I became lucid. I walk the an open area and yelled “RELEASE THE GWEEKEN!”. nothing happened, I either woke up, or had a FA.

I was at the house again. doing something illegal with a friend of mine. We drove by the house, and I noticed windows that shouldnt be there. “I said YOU REMODELED THE HOUSE? I need to check it out!” We go in the garage, and I become lucid. I attempt to smash open the door to the outside, with failure, and then walk outside. I walk to the top of a snow mound, and attempt to do some date math. I could not remember what the current date was. I said June 3rd for one week after today. I see some people walking, I follow them to a small airport.

Once I get there, I yell “RELEASE THE GWEEKEN!” Nothing happens. I start to imagine the ground shaking, and a crack appears on the runway in the distance. A hole opens, I can see a red light. From the hole emerged something giant. It had black skin, the head of a baby, with the body of an adult, and it was wearing a brown Cosby suit. It started rampaging, destroying the airport. Once it completed its terror, It started to walk towards the large gate at the end of the runway. I chased after it, wanting to jump on its shoulder. The closer I got, the smaller it got. I yelled “Gweeken, come back!”. It turned around. once I reached it, it was shorter than me, and I put my hand on its shoulder. It did not speak.

Fin

Koharo, I’ve added in your points.

drd, sorry, but I did say “correctly” when I presented that part of Task 1. The point of the task was to bring in a memory from waking life and then manipulate it (although some people simply memorized the date a week out). Still, you had an LD, so that’s something! Maybe you could use your monster-shrinking “ability” to handle a Floraiju for the task, or to shrink yourself for a fun dream. :smile:

I noticed that I gave Koharo points for American Football as a strength-based sporting event, but completely glossed over an ND by Hodge_Podge with the same sport! I’ve given him the points now.

I’ve updated the scores.

Another LD to report. Feeling good. :content:

Looking for Wyvern ~ Short Lucid Dream

Stats so far:

[spoiler]Short LDs: 5
Medium LDs: 6
Long LDs: 2
Chains: 5

Task 1:-E Did some date math. | Levitated a van and went to the Astral Plain. | Became Mewtwo (Not Team Dream)
Task 2:-E SUPER SAIYAN SCIPIO. | Smashed things. Ripped a tree out of the ground. Transformed via injection.
Task 3:-C Took a bite out of my shirt.
Task 4:-E Inflated and rolled head over heels. Transformed into a werewolf via moonlight. | Held small metal marbles (slugs) as well as larger orbs of energy.
Task 5:-E Transformed into a Floraiju, Encountered a Floraiju and held a conversation with him.
[/spoiler]

^ Good; now get another one tomorrow morning! I’ve added the short LD points to the scores.

Last night, I had a short lucid dream, but I didn’t complete any tasks.

I became lucid on a large sloped campus. I made an attempt at flying. I can’t remember how the attempt went, but I must have at least done a high-jump, because I ended up in a ceilingless room at the top of the building, with a floor that was partly made of legos. At this point, the dreamworld had lost stability, so used the usual drop-to-the-floor stabilization method. I got up after this, and tried to leave the area, but the dream ended here.

Had a medium LD last night where I transformed under the moonlight into a psychic character of mine. The same as the one I claimed for the strong points, but this was a more humanesque form.

[community.ld4all.com/t/wyverns-lucid-logs-ii/33131/55)

In an ND I had a dream where I had to fight Daleks and Cybermen without leaving a particular area of the battlefield. You died if you left, so I’d consider that as being “lost” XD.

Also held some kind of jewel. It was a sphere shape. Don’t remember much of the dream, but I think it was like the galaxy in Men in Black.

ian1, good! Now lucid dream even more! I miss the times when your journal was updated!

Wyvern, I’ll get you back for that hit, mark my words! :razz: DODGEBALL!

Rhewin, I don’t know anything about Doctor Who, so I’ll just assume it was the sort of dream you like.~

The scores are updated. Task 6 goes up in about 13 hours!

Two LDs - one medium/long, one short…
I can’t be bothered to tell, anymore.

Besides that, I also completed the new Personal Challenge with no difficulty. Didn’t abuse the power, unfortunately. I also single-offhandedly picked up a car (that was not anchored… again).

^ You sound so dejected despite all of those dreams you recalled and two LDs. You’re having a great amount of LDs! Heck, you picked up a car and caused an awesome explosion, and you’ve realized a new power of yours that you can use in future dreams. That all has to count for something! I’ve added in the points you did earn and updated the scores.