Lucidity Challenge 42—Winner: Wyvern!

Siiw, I’ve added in your points.

Wyvern, there’s always tonight to try again. I’ll be waiting. :o

Koharo, we count chains as one LD for the total length of the chain. I’ve marked the first dream as a chained long LD. As you told me in chat not to count the short LD, I will not do so.

I’ve updated the scores.

Restaurant in a dream university had desserts and ice cream.

I had a short LD last night.

I brought back a song! (my personal goal, i consider music to be art) The wandering people’s song is completely stuck in my head now. Do I need to record it in order to gain points?

Letaali and HeadInTheClouds, I’ve added in those points.

Siiw, as you just told me in IRC that it was not from a lucid dream, I unfortunately cannot award points. :sad:

I’ve updated the scores.

No fabricated tasks this morning… instead I couldn’t remember the current task. :razz:

Lucid Fragments (2) ~ Short Lucid Dream ~ Task 6 Part I LUCID
Lucid Fragments (2) ~ Short Lucid Dream

Stats so far:

[spoiler]Short LDs: 7
Medium LDs: 7
Long LDs: 2
Chains: 5

Task 1:-E Did some date math. | Levitated a van and went to the Astral Plain. | Became Mewtwo (Not Team Dream)
Task 2:-E SUPER SAIYAN SCIPIO. | Smashed things. Ripped a tree out of the ground. Transformed via injection.
Task 3:-C Took a bite out of my shirt.
Task 4:-E Inflated and rolled head over heels. Transformed into a werewolf via moonlight. | Held small metal marbles (slugs) as well as larger orbs of energy.
Task 5:-E Transformed into a Floraiju, Encountered a Floraiju and held a conversation with him.
Task 6:-E Fired a laser from my hands. Fired another laser.
Task 7: ~ none ~
[/spoiler]

^ Needs moar DRAGONS!!! RAWR!!! I’ve added in your points.

Short LD this morning, along with a meeting with Thorn and Koharo.

SPOILER - Click to view

I was in my house, the house was very beat up, and run down, with snow inside everywhere. I sent my mom a text asking her for money, and she said it was ok. When I got to my moms house, my sister gave me a rough time about the money, so I got really mad, and left.

Back at my house, my mother, sister, and brother in law followed me. The were looking around the house, and commenting on the sad state it was in. The looked at the power bill, and I laughed at how high it was. I was still in a bad mood. Shortly after my family left the house, I got hurt, I don’t remember how.

I remember being in the hospital after my surgery, still in a bad mood. I didn’t like the nurse too much. Apparently, I had to get surgery on my throat, and I could not speak, also my tongue kept hanging out of my mouth, and it was very long. I left the hospital, against the nurses advice, and went back to my house. My mom was there. She didn’t seem to be shook about about the fact that I got hurt and couldn’t talk. She asked me what happened to me, so I grabbed something to write on.

Every time I tried to write the word surgery, the letters came out to be a jumbled mess, or the pencil would break, or I would rip the paper. Eventually, I RCed, and became lucid. The I started to fly away. As I was flying away, my mom was holding a notebook, and she asked me if it was my DJ. Then I woke up.

Another dream I had, I was either talking to Koharo and Thorn, or they were talking amongst themselves. I don’t recall seeing any DCs.

drd, that’s worth 30 points all together.

I’ve updated the scores.

I’m actually surprised I haven’t quit yet… here, have 2 LDs (one short and one long)…

^ Maybe you haven’t quit yet because you’re doing well? :tongue: I’ve added your points to the scores.

YAY! I was so close to doing two tasks this morning, but one got interrupted by an FA. :tongue: Still, I had a nice medium LD, and I managed to do a task. :smile:

Trains, Fire, and Tails ~ Medium Lucid Dream ~ Task 7 Part II LUCID CHAIN EARLY

Stats so far:

[spoiler]Short LDs: 7
Medium LDs: 8
Long LDs: 2
Chains: 6

Task 1:-E Did some date math. | Levitated a van and went to the Astral Plain. | Became Mewtwo (Not Team Dream)
Task 2:-E SUPER SAIYAN SCIPIO. | Smashed things. Ripped a tree out of the ground. Transformed via injection.
Task 3:-C Took a bite out of my shirt.
Task 4:-E Inflated and rolled head over heels. Transformed into a werewolf via moonlight. | Held small metal marbles (slugs) as well as larger orbs of energy.
Task 5:-E Transformed into a Floraiju, Encountered a Floraiju and held a conversation with him.
Task 6:-E Fired a laser from my hands. Fired another laser.
Task 7:-E Breathed fire.
[/spoiler]

^ Aw, so close. :sad: Maybe next time?

I’ve updated the scores.

Had a long LD last night, and completed some tasks. My recall is awful btw, and the events may not be in order. Im claiming points for:

Long LD
Stating next weeks date
Rolling head over heels
Expelling a force of nature through my body
Hatching a baby dragon

SPOILER - Click to view

I was in an old beat up house at night, and all the lights were off. This is a common dreamscape. My family sorta highjacked the house. eventually we found a very old dying man in one of the rooms on the second floor. It is a very large 3 floor house. Every time I’m in the house, I get an eerie feeling because of the old man we found. I was in one of the side rooms on the first floor, I think I may have been trying to go to sleep. I got up and left the room, and I saw my mom sitting in a chair watching tv. I thought I was alone in the house. I know I became lucid shortly after, I don’t remember the exact point when I did, or how.

[LD] I entered a school, and I remembered seeing a bunch of people. the transition between the house and the school was seamless. I saw what I think was a child wearing a yoshi costume and I rode it around for a little bit. I came up to a person, who I think was Thorn, and I pointed at my mount and said “Look a dragon!”

After dismounting, it was time to try out some fire breath. It worked on the first try. After that, I made a ball of lightning in my hand and fired it. Afterwards I made a lightning whip and swung it around a few times. I walked down a corridor back into the house where I saw my niece. I held out my hands, and formed a fire sword in one, and a lightning sword in the other, then I yelled “WHERE ARE THE ENEMIES?!” From around the corners, skeletons started appearing, and I swung my awesome weapons at them to kill them. I think I may have had a little sword fight with my niece.

I tried rolling head of heels a few times, like when I was a kid, except it was very difficult. Doing so seemed to help maintain my lucidity. I definitely did it for longer than 5 seconds.

I was walking around, trying to think of LC tasks to do, when I came to a room with a wide door, and a stair or two up into the room. I saw a few guys in there. I remembered to egg task, looked away for a second, and when I looked back there was a large, rough egg, about the size of a dinosaur egg in Jarassic park sitting on the floor. When I touched it, the egg cracked open, and a baby dragon emerged.

After that, I stated next weeks date. My first guess was the 7th, but then I remembered the current date and said the 8th.

Somewhere in the school I remember some old guy was giving a speech. I remember rolling down some stairs, and then I remember trying to run fast, then roll like sonic out the door of the school as I woke up.[/LD]

^ It sounds like you had a productive night. I still can’t believe you tried to pass a costume off as a dragon to my DC. :tongue:

I’ve updated the scores.

Medium LD last night. Met PeoplesHostile in his windragon form. We talked for a bit and then him, Thorn, and I raced against eachother. I too was in a dragon form of some kind. The race was a combination of running and flying around a large oval shaped course with small hills and valleys. I attempted to hop on and ride PeoplesHostile while he was flying, but me jumping on him just caused to plop back on the ground and he kind of moved around a bit before shaking/throwing me off.
During our race I also attacked him with a gust of wind from my wings. It was a swift flap that somehow resulted in mini cyclone that hit him (much like the gust or whirlwind attack animations in old Pokemon games :tongue:).

^ So did you use Twister or Gust? Twister is super effective on Dragons, but Gust is only normally effective. I updated the scores with your points.

I played a sport involving balls, table tennis. While playing I held a spherical ball.I didn’t win.

Got it, Letaali.

I’ve updated the scores.

@Thorn :lol: Question…If you wad up a DC like a paper ball with your bare hands, would it count toward holding a spherical object impossible to hold IRL? Don’t get me wrong you can hold a person, but in your hands in that shape?

SPOILER - Click to view

:colgate: It was Freddy Krueger